| < May >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pureora Forest in May is a little cool at 8.4 °C (47.12 °F).
- The weather in May is a little damp. Some 159.2mm (6.3in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 9:40 long and the longest day is 10:32 long with an average length of 10:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Pureora Forest May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Pureora Forest, New Zealand
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Pureora Forest:
- Otorohanga, New Zealand - 44.2 kms (27.5 miles) NW
- Otorohanga, Glenbrook, New Zealand - 44.2 kms (27.5 miles) NW
- Rangitoto, New Zealand - 27.4 kms (17 miles) NW
- Te Kuiti, New Zealand - 39.8 kms (24.7 miles) WNW
- Glenochy, New Zealand - 59.5 kms (36.9 miles) W
- Tapuwae, New Zealand - 17.8 kms (11.1 miles) WSW
- Aria, Glenburn, New Zealand - 48.2 kms (29.9 miles) W
- Ongarue, New Zealand - 42.2 kms (26.2 miles) SW
- Ngapuke, New Zealand - 38.8 kms (24.1 miles) SSW
- Taumarunui, New Zealand - 48.1 kms (29.9 miles) SSW
- Arapuni, New Zealand - 50.8 kms (31.6 miles) N
- Putaruru, Lichfield, New Zealand - 50.2 kms (31.2 miles) NNE
- Maraetai, New Zealand - 25.4 kms (15.8 miles) NE
- Ngakuru, New Zealand - 56.2 kms (34.9 miles) ENE
- Whakamaru, New Zealand - 24.4 kms (15.2 miles) ENE
- Wairakei, New Zealand - 49.1 kms (30.5 miles) ESE
- Taupo Nzed, New Zealand - 49.9 kms (31 miles) ESE
- Hinemaiaia Dam, New Zealand - 59.4 kms (36.9 miles) SE
- Kuratau, New Zealand - 41.5 kms (25.8 miles) SSE