Average Temperatures in Pureora Forest, New Zealand
- The mean temperature in Pureora Forest, New Zealand is quite mild at 10.6 degrees Celsius (51.1 degrees Fahrenheit).
- There is a variation of mean monthly temperatures of 10.1 °C (18.2°F) which is a low range.
- The hottest month (February) is very mild having a mean temperature of 15.7 degrees Celsius (60.26 degrees Fahrenheit).
- July is the coolest month (cool) having an average temperature of 5.6 degrees Celsius (42.08 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Pureora Forest
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Pureora Forest Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Pureora Forest
- Otorohanga, New Zealand - 44.2 kms (27.5 miles) NW
- Otorohanga, Glenbrook, New Zealand - 44.2 kms (27.5 miles) NW
- Rangitoto, New Zealand - 27.4 kms (17 miles) NW
- Te Kuiti, New Zealand - 39.8 kms (24.7 miles) WNW
- Glenochy, New Zealand - 59.5 kms (36.9 miles) W
- Tapuwae, New Zealand - 17.8 kms (11.1 miles) WSW
- Aria, Glenburn, New Zealand - 48.2 kms (29.9 miles) W
- Ongarue, New Zealand - 42.2 kms (26.2 miles) SW
- Ngapuke, New Zealand - 38.8 kms (24.1 miles) SSW
- Taumarunui, New Zealand - 48.1 kms (29.9 miles) SSW
- Arapuni, New Zealand - 50.8 kms (31.6 miles) N
- Putaruru, Lichfield, New Zealand - 50.2 kms (31.2 miles) NNE
- Maraetai, New Zealand - 25.4 kms (15.8 miles) NE
- Ngakuru, New Zealand - 56.2 kms (34.9 miles) ENE
- Whakamaru, New Zealand - 24.4 kms (15.2 miles) ENE
- Wairakei, New Zealand - 49.1 kms (30.5 miles) ESE
- Taupo Nzed, New Zealand - 49.9 kms (31 miles) ESE
- Hinemaiaia Dam, New Zealand - 59.4 kms (36.9 miles) SE
- Kuratau, New Zealand - 41.5 kms (25.8 miles) SSE